Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Hair

hey hey hey!! it's been a while since my last blog, my blog today isn't that much...But, it's worth sharing to everyone..

Well, apparently 2 weeks ago i just got home from my On The-Job Training and yey 'coz I'm done for the 700 hours and it's quite amazing 'coz we finished it for 3 months while other classmates of our aren't done yet but they're almost done.hehehe also i have dyed my hair 'coz my my natural hair color is showing and i mean  a lot..

For a change i didn't dye my hair to hazel blonde because it's very light brown with reddish tone and in our school colored hair is forbidden, good for me 'coz I'm not always at school this semester (im an ojt which means i don't have classes inside the campus,hahaha)..Anyhoot my hair color for now is Light Chestnut Brown, and i love it because it's not too light nor too dark, it may not fall to the ashy brown family but it works for me. And if the light hits my hair the brown is looks natural and when I'm in shade its quite darker..

BUT, sooner I need to dye it to black (I hate to see my hair in black 'coz I look like a goth or emo or something, it feels awkward to me...Yes, I'm an Asian but my hair is brown black not jet black or blue black) because during clearance they are so0o0o0 picky in terms of the hues of black hair..hmpff

till next time, (^^,)




P.S. also i've uploaded a video in youtube about how i wear/remove contact lenses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3UZIQ6qmvU&feature=plcp&context=C3ae6ad7UDOEgsToPDskL8vfrUnvjeLgyLoXGiCjuZ

No comments:

Post a Comment