Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Call Backs

so today late morning i got a call from John Clements which is an agency for many stuffs. Anyhoot, I got the interview via Phone Interview, it was nerve-racking but better than personal inerviews thou... So, basically they offered me a job (yey for that) and it was like a receptionist/reservation clerk or something like that and i will work in the Call Center w/c makes me a Call Center agent basically.. So she ask if I was willing to take the position, I said that Im not really sure 'coz what I was applying for was working on a hotel. I didn't say yes nor no 'coz I'm not really SURE..haha but the good thing is that if I change my mind I'll just call them back and take the position..Overall, it's good to know that I got potentials to be in the market and it makes me feel even more confident that i MAY be able to receive calls from the agencies & hotels that I sent my C.V.s..=)

On the other hand, I watched THE LORAX today and I was pretty amazed by it, I so love Dr. Seuss' imagination..The concept of the setting, the stories and characters.. And his signature looks..i'll rate it 10/10..

we'll that all for today..TTFN=)


. . .say luvee

No comments:

Post a Comment