Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4/12/11 THE MEDICINE

hello y'all!!!

MORNING
we've discuss all about short story on our literature class and watch some video clips in connection of the said subject, specially FIREWORKS by Katy Perry and LOVE STORY by Taylor Swift.=) On our Business Correspondence class we tackle about Business English, well it's about how to prepare ourselves in the Business Industry like having lots of skills and practicing our english capacity in writing,editing and constructing letters, speeches and more. And of coarse I'm actually practicing now through my daily blogging!yey for that (^___^)

AFTERNOON
i had Macki's Chicken for lunch,haha it's been a while that i've dine there.Moving on, i was crapy sleepy on our class and i don't want to fall asleep but this toothache of mine makes me more sleepier. So, i tried to draw and draw just to awake myself, but after a while i've actually manage of be awaken. And we're tackling about how mother's prenatal period affects the child... And I was a little bit curious of how my mom handled me when she was still pregnant of me, if she had hard times or good time which makes me who am I now. Oh, well past is past lets just put it behind me,=)

EVENING
I went home immediately after my class 'coz i was not feeling well and when I arrive home I change my clothes and had a nap to ease the pain on my tooth. Then they woke me up for dinner and after that i was in the middle of the zombie-like stage 'coz I just ate after that went back to the room and watch t.v. After an hour my dad asked "Do you like to eat ice cream?" and i just nod, when the ice cream was there i was a little bit startled 'coz it's my new favorite flavor ROCKY ROAD and then it eases the pain on my tooth.yey! And people say that when you have your tooth removed or a toothache ice cream is one of the medicine, and it did. Thats all.=)

SELECTA ROCK ROAD = <3

No comments:

Post a Comment