Thursday, April 14, 2011

4/13/11 DESPEREAUX

daily activity:

MORNING
 we had a game on our literature class and has this "immunity penguin" whoever wins the game will have it, and the price? exemption of late arrival on class.hahaha good for those who come late but i don't. anyhoot my group got the immunity penguin,yey! On the next class Business Correspondence (BC) we tackled about phone call handling on the business world and also watch an educational video about it, and it recall me to my HRM-5N class which if Front Office, we had a phone simulation back then and did my best to sound good with that American-ish way of speaking.hahaha

AFTERNOON
we discussed about the different stages of the child from infancy to early adulthood. It's very food for the mind 'coz you can really relate to it. During the whole class i draw to keep the boredom off, then by the end of the class i was able to draw 5 of my classmates with myself too in my anime form.hahaha it's not really that very look-a-like but there's some similarities thou like; shirt,hair,eye, and facial expression.hehehe and oh before going to the class i watch a movie it was so amazing that it made me thought not going to class just to finish the movie but it's not reasonable it entitled "THE TALE DESPEREAUX" the mice was so0o0o0 cute with big ears and striking personality.hehehe but i watch it back after my class..

EVENING
when i was on the jeepney and was getting my fare on my wallet and i saw no coins and the driver has no change for cash. So, i had to ask the other passengers if they have change for 100php but they don't. Luckily this old lady said to me instead of looking for change she will be the one who will handle my fare, I was a little bit shy but she offered her help and i don't any chance so i grab it. And so my lunch money wasn't spent, a big YEY for that =D. Moreover, at home i watch the movie and after that had dinner BULALO (yummy!!) add that with a coke and its <3.hehehe




No comments:

Post a Comment